Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Nibs again!

Hullo my friends, I have managed to wrest the laptop from the evil genius stinkycat, hoorah! No pictures today as Mummie and Daddie have been busy. It is about this that I wish to complain!

For the last few days me and Ambam have been trapped- TRAPPED!- against our will in the bedroom. I was at first hypnotised by the big human bed which called me towards it inexorably. I lost hours to its wicked duvet ways...hours.

I don't know what my humans are doing... nor does Ambam, but she is a hound of very little brain, so that doesn't surprise me. There is dust in the house and in the garden, and strange piles of rubble and tiles have appeared in the garden as well.

I try to have a look when Mummie releases us from our prison for walkies, but alas, I have not been able to fully guage these goings on.

The parents of my Mummie and Daddie- NanGran and Dandan- have been here as well. There have been bangings and crashings... I don't like the noise and nor does Ambam. Today I resisted the big bed and used my howl to ask what was going on- Mummie just shouted human gibberish at me through the door. I am not impressed. I shall update soon, my friends. For now, send us your prayers and any spare food.


...That big bed does look very tempting...








Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

Nibs, this all sounds very suspicious indeed! I would like you to refer to the clause in your adoption contract that states that all beds in any dwelling are the property of the Greyhounds who may or may not decide to share them with any humans or other dogs as they see fit!

Bunny

Nibs said...

Thank you, Bunny- I will dig it out and remind my Mummie and Daddie that in actual fact, I am in charge! ^.^

houndstooth said...

Good on you! You have to keep reminding these humans all the time!

Bunny

houndstooth said...

Good on you! You have to keep reminding these humans all the time!

Bunny