The lovely Declan from http://www.declansdogsblog.co.uk/ gave it to me and four others, and if you pop over to his blog you can see just what a superhero he really is!
There are rules to accepting the award, and Deccy has them so succinctly on his blog I thought it best to quote him;
"Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs"
So here are five of my favourite blogs! (The 'followers' thing isn't working for me on the blogs I'm looking at today, so I may have to re-jig this if the blogs have too many followers when it starts working again. Does that make sense? I hope so, this parenthesis is already far too long!)
- http://neversaynevergreyhounds.blogspot.com/ Never Say Never Greyhounds is a wonderful blog, a great place to go to see greyhounds doing agility, and to gain some brilliant knowledge about training and care from a true hound lover! Pearls of wisdom to be found here!
- http://genjiscorner.blogspot.com/ Genji's Corner is wonderful, a relaxed, happy and loving place with the bonus of amazing, beautiful photos! Real Hound Hero's here!
- http://davidsbestmate.blogspot.com/ David is a relation (oh no, not nepotism!) but more than that, he is a hound in the know. He gives a real glimpse into the core values of his life with his mummie. And he wrote a book about it!
- http://hikinghounds.blogspot.com/ Exactly what it says on the tin! Wonderful journeys with the hounds with gorgeous photos- you can also really feel the love for the hounds here as well!
- http://jetsagenda.blogspot.com/ You guessed it! More photos from the beautiful walks they go on, as well as snippets and anecdotes from the everyday- excellent place!
Can't I just slip in a sneaky 6th? Please? Go on! Because http://talesandtails.com/ is wonderful! Go check it out for yourself!
I really hope this keeps going! Isn't it just such a nice way to say 'Hey, I like your style!'
I hope you lot are all well, go spread the love!