Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone!

We've been SO busy!

Thank you from my Mummie and Daddie for all of the lovely comments about their engagement! During the week I'll be catching up on all of the blogs I follow, I think I've missed out on quite a lot, and I can't wait to get back on track with all of my houndly friends.

Part of the reason I've been unable to post is because Mummie has been hogging the computer while she was finishing off the German Shepherd portrait. She uses the laptop to look at the photo reference of the subjects she paints. I don't know, I still think she's a computer hog. Mean Mummie.

Completed portrait of Honey.

Work in progress of Honey's portrait.


(Mummie is on facebook as 'Pet Portraits' http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pet-Portraits/147241998719010)

Next week I'll have a scan of the interview to post up! Here is a small snippet of the whole article. The snippet is online, the longer article is in the actual paper. I'm very glad Clay got through the operation, though it's very sad that he has been diagnosed with cancer. I really, really hope that the cancer leaves him alone for long enough to really enjoy being with his Mummie for as long as possible.

4 comments:

genji said...

I think you need your own computer :) Nice portrait. Bet Honey will think she's looking at her twin. Poor Clay. At least Nero was able to help.

What Remains Now said...

Wow, Nibs. You have one talented Mummie!

houndstooth said...

Your mum does beautiful paintings! I can't believe she won't get you your own laptop so you can keep up with things, though. That's a human for you! Honey is a beautiful girl, though, and I bet her humans are thrilled to get that picture!

Bunny

Sue said...

Agree, you need your own lappy.

Fab portrait.

Oh no, not another dog with cancer. Life can be so unfair.